New 2016 Honda Odyssey in Austin Texas
For all of lifes surprises.
The ultimate family vehicle
Ever since Honda's first minivan debuted for 1995, the Odyssey has attracted generations of loyal owners. . And now for 2016, the Odyssey gets even better, perfectly equipped to take your family in comfort and luxury like no van before.
The 2016 Honda Odyssey offers many new safety and connectivity features and a modern amenity never before seen in a minivan – the first in-vehicle vacuum cleaning system, the HondaVac™.
For the first time, all Odyssey models will come standard with Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® connectivity , a 4-way power passenger seat, an Expanded View Driver's Mirror, a Pandora® interface  and an SMS text messaging function . As far as the exterior goes, The 2016 Odyssey features updated premium exterior styling with an updated hood, new side mirrors and wheels, and rear taillights with integrated stylish LED light bars. A 6 speed transmission is available in all trim models of the Odyssey providing greater acceleration. And along with its superb handling, the Odyssey offers excellent brake feel, a smooth, quiet ride quality, and a class-leading fuel economy rating of 19/28/22 MPG for city/highway/combined . Like always, the Odyssey offers comfort and convenience to families with third row seating, plenty of storage space, flexible seating configurations and instruments and controls designed around the driver.
The 2016 Odyssey debuts the first minivan in-vehicle vacuum system, HondaVac™. This innovative vacuum cleaner system comes standard on the Odyssey Touring Elite model. The HondaVac™ operates on the vehicle’s electrical system and is integrated in the cargo area of the vehicle. To preserve the vehicle’s battery, the HondaVac™ runs up to eight minutes.
2016 Honda Odyssey Standard Features
The 2016 Honda Odyssey will come with a slew of standard features regardless of the trim level you choose. These range from safety to entertainment and convenience features. Here are major feature highlights available for all trim levels of the Odyssey.
- New SmartVent™  front side airbags
- New HandsFreeLink®
- New Pandora® compatibility 
- New SMS text message function 
- Power passenger seat
- New Expanded View Driver's Mirror
- New One-touch turn signals
- Rearview camera with guidelines
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI) 
1. [Bluetooth] The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
2. [SmartVent] In the event of a moderate-to-severe side impact, the SmartVent™ side airbag is designed to deploy and inflate quickly to maximize potential protection for properly seated occupants, helping to protect the driver's or front passenger's upper body from injury, or vent before fully inflating if an occupant is in the side airbag deployment path, thereby decreasing the likelihood for an airbag-related injury.
3. [Pandora] Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. Compatible with select smart phones. See: www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile. Not all devices compatible with USB connection. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply.
4. [SMS text message function] Compatible with select phones with Bluetooth®. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply. State or local laws may limit use of texting feature. Only use texting feature when conditions allow you to do so safely.
5. [Honda LaneWatch] Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
6. [HondaLink featuring Aha compatibility] Compatible smartphone required. All Aha platform feeds are audible, not visual in nature. Vehicle does not provide any feeds. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Launch smartphone applications only when the vehicle is safely parked. Aha, the Aha logo, and the Aha trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of HARMAN International Industries, Inc. Your wireless carrier's rates may apply.
7. [FCW] FCW cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. FCW does not include a braking function. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
8. [LDW] LDW only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use. LDW may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
9. [HD Radio] HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
10. The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Please see the owner's manual for details.
11. A separate source device is required to use split-screen function. HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
12. 19 city/28 highway mpg rating for Odyssey LX trims and above. Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
13. The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed.