New 2017 Honda Odyssey in Austin Texas
The ultimate family vehicle
The 2017 Honda Odyssey delivers technology that keeps you connected and innovative conveniences to keep you comfortable. And its sleek, modern styling proves a minivan can be both practical and polished.
The 2017 Honda Odyssey will come with a slew of standard features regardless of the trim level you choose. These range from safety to entertainment and convenience features. Here are major feature highlights available for all trim levels of the Odyssey:
2017 Odyssey LX
- 248-hp1, 3.5-liter i-VTEC® V-6 engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®)2 with traction control
- i-MID with 8-inch high-resolution screen and customizable feature settings
- Rearview camera3 with guidelines
- Bluetooth®4 HandsFreeLink® and streaming audio
- SMS text message function5
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Driver’s seat with 8-way power adjustment
- Front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
- One-motion 60/40 split 3rd-row Magic Seat®
- Pandora®6 compatibility
- USB Audio Interface7
2017 Odyssey EX (adds to or replaces LX features)
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Power sliding doors
- Heated power side mirrors
- Smart Entry
- Tri-zone automatic climate control system with humidity control and air filtration
- Honda LaneWatch™8
- Push button start
- Driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment, including power lumbar support
- HondaLink® featuring Aha™9 compatibility
- Audio touch-screen
2017 Odyssey SE (adds to or replaces EX features)
- Rear Entertainment System with 115-volt power outlet
- SiriusXM®10 Radio
2017 Odyssey EX-L (adds to or replaces EX features)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)11
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)12
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Power tailgate
- Cool box
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Heated front seats
- SiriusXM Radio10
- Available Rear Entertainment System13 with 115-volt power outlet
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™14 with voice recognition, FM Traffic and multi-angle rearview camera3 with guidelines
2017 Odyssey Touring (adds to or replaces EX-L features)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Fog lights
- Memory-linked side mirrors with reverse gear tilt-down
- Rear Entertainment System with 115-volt power outlet
- Driver’s seat with two-position memory
- 3rd-row folding center armrest
2017 Odyssey Touring Elite (adds to or replaces Touring features)
- High-intensity discharge (HID) headlights with auto-on/off
- Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System with HDMI®15 technology
- Blind spot information system (BSI)16
- 650-watt premium audio system with 12 speakers, including subwoofer and 5.1 surround sound theater mode
- HD Radio™17
 248 hp @ 5700 rpm (SAE net).
 VSA is not a substitute for safe driving. It cannot correct the vehicle’s course in every situation or compensate for reckless driving. Control of the vehicle always remains with the driver.
 Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
 The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
 Compatible with select phones with Bluetooth®. Your wireless carrier’s rate plans apply. State or local laws may limit use of texting feature. Only use texting feature when conditions allow you to do so safely.
 Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. Compatible with select smartphones. See: www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile. Not all devices compatible with USB connection. Your wireless carrier’s rate plans apply.
 The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
 Compatible smartphone required. All Aha platform feeds are audible, not visual in nature. Vehicle does not provide any feeds. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Launch smartphone applications only when the vehicle is safely parked. Aha is a trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc. Your wireless carrier’s rates may apply.
< SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2016 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
 FCW cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. FCW does not include a braking function. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
 LDW only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use. LDW may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
 The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation SystemTM and Rear Entertainment System are only available separately on EX-L models.
 The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation SystemTM is available on EX-L models and standard on Touring models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (FM Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 A separate source device is required to use split-screen function. HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
 The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes. BSI may not detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
 HD RadioTM is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
*For a complete listing of standard features, refer to the Honda Facts Book.